By agreeing to the website Elk Shelf L.L.C. Community Guidelines, you have read the following in its entirety, you understand the following in its entirety, and you agree to the following in its entirety.
1. As a member of Elk Shelf L.L.C.'s website, you can create content. This content can be in the forms of environmental sustainability profiles, user reviews, and more. You understand that you are generating content for the public that is being displayed on ElkShelf.com. You are not an employee of Elk Shelf L.L.C. nor are you affiliated with Elk Shelf L.L.C. any more than being a website user. Elk Shelf L.L.C. has the right to revoke your membership rights for any reason, including the breach of this Community Guidelines or anything other reason that Elk Shelf L.L.C. employees, contract workers, or members see as reasonable.
2. Information that you provide is User Generated Content. Elk Shelf L.L.C. You are responsible for the honest, integrity, and liability of this information. Elk Shelf L.L.C. does not endorse any information that you provide, and therefore, we cannot be held liable for its negative consequences. You, the user, the person who inputs information, is responsible for its negative consequences, not Elk Shelf L.L.C. TO REITERATE, ELK SHELF L.L.C. CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU INPUT, NOR CAN THE MEMBERS OF ELK SHELF L.L.C. AND NOR CAN THE EMPLOYEES OR ANYBODY ELSE THAT IS AFFILIATED WITH ELK SHELF L.L.C. OTHER THAN YOU. YOU WILL BE HELD PERSONALLY LIABLE IN A COURT OF LAW FOR ANY NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES, INCLUDING LAWSUITS, THAT YOUR INFORMATION BRINGS.
3. Any information that you input into the Elk Shelf L.L.C. databases shall be truthful (to the best of your knowledge after becoming an expert on the information that you are providing). Said information shall never be used to purposefully damage the reputation of a company, person, or group of people. If the information that you provide is false, misleading, or only shows some of the truth, you can be held personally liable to libel or anything else that the information that you provide is. If the information that you provide leads to damage within a company, you can be held personally liable. Also, said information shall not be intended to be used for anything other than environmental sustainability purposes -- as an example (but not limited to this example) a, the information you provide shall not be intended to be used as medical or health information. If the information that you provide seems like it could be intended as information other than sustainability, you can be held personally liable.
4. No Not Safe For Work (NSFW) content or links to any website that are NSFW. This includes adult websites or content, gambling websites or content, websites or content that include gambling, websites or content that are illegal in the United States of America, Canada, or the European Union, websites or content that may be seen as offensive to groups of individuals, websites or content that contain vulgar language, including but not limited to swearing and racial slurs, websites or content that violate Elk Shelf L.L.C.'s guidelines, including but not limited to Elk Shelf L.L.C.'s inclusivity policy, and any websites or content that Elk Shelf L.L.C. members, employees, or contract workers see as reasonable to take down. Elk Shelf L.L.C. members, employees, and contract workers will probably not look at your profile unless a complaint is filed. Elk Shelf L.L.C., the members, employees, and contract workers cannot be held liable for the information that you provide, even if it violates our guidelines and values, as the content you provide is user-generated and probably won't be reviewed by the members, employees, or contract workers of Elk Shelf L.L.C. You can personally be held liable for breaching this section of the Community Guidelines (along with all of the other sections of it, too).
5. Elk Shelf L.L.C., its members, employees, and contract workers will assume that the information that you input is compliant with these rules, unless otherwise warned (by the "Report a Problem" online form).
6. Any disputes about this document shall be exclusively challenged in courts in Summit County, Utah, United States of America. If you would like to go to court about something in this document, you are responsible for paying the legal fees for both Elk Shelf L.L.C. and yourself, in its entirety.
7. Elk Shelf L.L.C. has the exclusive right to change what is in the "Community Guidelines" (this document) at any time without giving you notice. That is why whenever you submit user-generated content, you should always carefully reread this document.